Monday, November 28, 2022

Ubuntu Artwork

You know Mandulo is the jack of all trade, im the musician, herbalists and blogger at the same time I'm also a
teacher of Art an independent teacher for my own subject or carriculum called Art and Craft.. When I'm talking about Ubuntu Artwork I'm talking about my full time job.. Something that I do for living

Uma uwudinga lomsebenzi you can contact me on my cell phone it 0656724488 you can call or whatsapp me strictly business only.. And again your support will be appreciated
you can even search for me on internet Mandulo IVirgo Ngcobo/lakwaNgcobo is the name you can search

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...