Monday, November 28, 2022
Ubuntu Artwork
You know Mandulo is the jack of all trade, im the musician, herbalists and blogger at the same time I'm also a teacher of Art an independent teacher for my own subject or carriculum called Art and Craft..
When I'm talking about Ubuntu Artwork I'm talking about my full time job.. Something that I do for living
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Askhulume
namhlanje bengfisa skhulume nganansi indaba engiyibona iya idlondlobala impela lena yokuthi abantu bashiye amakhaya wabo bahambe bayozihluph...
-
This is Ankh from Kemet the word Ankh means the birth of Creation A=Amun/Amunet N=Nun/Naunet K=Kuk/Kauket H=He/Hauhet Those are eight...
-
With a population of 114,231 (Census 2001), Ntuzuma is the youngest of the four "PINK" (Phoenix, Inanda, Ntuzuma and KwaMashu) pr...
-
KwaThema is a township south-west of Springs in the district of Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa. It was established in 1951 when Africans...












No comments:
Post a Comment