Monday, September 4, 2023

How can be our leaders be this cruel?

greetings my fellow readers..the day before yesterday we were taking trip from Durban to Pretoria,sadly when we arrive at bus station many buses were fully booked except one bus and that one bus was cheap..so I was happy thinking that I'm saving money..we buy tickets they told us it important for us to sign those tickets like many people we just sign tickets enden take our tickets and prepare for the road...hours later we sore many people busy booking bus for the same day and iwas asking myself does this company have many buses or what otherwise where they can take all this people. the name of the company is Eagleliner it is well known for causing demage and making accidents but they continue working like nothing happened..trafic cops when they stop them they don't stop them to check if the transport is in good condition to transport people but they just stop them to taking bribes..while risking with people's lives.. I know many people would agree with me that when you buy your ticket you dont read what was written on it...iwas so shocked after reading Conditions of carriage from Eagleliner and I read it later kangangokuba ukuba ngizwe early I wouldn't risk my life taking that trip that nearly cost my life
you see☝️ what they wrote if I've seen it earlier I wouldn't risk My life 😔😔 like that.. you this proves to me the owners of this buses they don't care about people they only care about money..the bus we were riding has many problems like overheating, licking of oil and the lights were not bright so when people complain about that some told them that the bus is good they want to go so umshayeli washaya ukhiye zaya until we reach Howick where the steering wheel jam... driver told us the steering wheel jam but ithink myb he did take a sleep while driving because that man is old and he was driving alone at night the long distance.. ithink that also is risky how can you drive straight 8hrs without resting? worse you driving at night
..so with this post iwould like to warn our brothers and sisters to stop using these buses because they will die bashiye lemali abathi bazama ukuyisave.. impilo ibalulekile bafwethu than imali so we must be careful with our lives make sure that you read their conditions bese kuba kuwena ukuthi do you want to take that risk or not... because in the bus I heard people talking about getting money from RAF whrn something happens but in this papers the company wrote that they are not responsible for anything even your bags are lost that on you.. even if it life that was lost still they don't care... nokwenza ngicabange maybe these owners they are doing sacrifices with these passangers...the sad 😢 is that our leaders know but they decide to not say anything..what kind of leaders are them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...