Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The man of the Past

The Healer from the Past 

 Greetings to everyone this is Mandulo the Ambassador of Ubuntu musiq the one person who loves and appreciate everyone even those who are bitter to him... I'm Mandulo the humble servant of the Mo

The A
mbassador of Ubuntu musiq 

st High.. I've been in this planet for many years now.. I've seen a lot of kingdoms and empire's established isore them torned apart.. I've seen so many battles in my life.. Some senseless wars.. Some for power and greedy... I've been through some places travel alot fight many battles win some and loose some... Mandulo is Ancient... Iwas there long time ago and my journey continues... I even met some people that I use to know in the past they recognize me as their king and leader.. They know me even they are not sure that I am... My time has come for the world to know that I came like I did promise some 2000 years ago... It time for them to step aside of my trodding coz right now I am about to take everything that was meant for me and nobody can stop me now #UbuntuArtwork #Ubuntutheankhfoundation #MANDULOtheAmbassador #UbuntuMusiq 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...