Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Please support my business

Greetings my fellow readers today I would like to talk to you especially Afrikan rappers to be specific.. My brothers and sisters these big companies use you and when they are done using you they despose you.. Today I like to warn you that these people they are only care about what you can do for them they don't care about you at all.. Today I want to ask you to buy my jewelry instead of those fake chains that you are wearing.. They sell you fake chains of diamonds and gold when the real diamond and gold was owned by few.. Elami lithi eskhundleni sokuthi nizenze inhlekisa emhlabeni saphothani uMandulo ngokuthi nithenge imgexo yakhe namabhengela ngoba uzoba nebhadi ngelinye ilanga sathi uyaphapha phambi kwabantu kvane kqhamuke ingane yebhixixi nediamond tester bathi bayalitesta ichain lakho lingasabeli bese uthola udumo olungahlelekile.. Unlike imgexo yami yona I original futhi iyakveza ukuthi wena ungumAfrika unlike those fake chains who make you look like American rappers who also said to be wearing fake chains and watches.. Instead of supporting the system that don't support us please support my business.
These necklaces were made by my own hands and your support would mean so much to me instead of wasting your money buying fake chains come to me my product are not expensive but they are spiritual please support umphanto wami... I know omunye uzothi why I badmouth other companies that supplying these chains it because these companies are not Black owned knalokho they were owned by people who want to see us fail in life #UbuntuBami

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...