Saturday, December 31, 2022

Ubuntu musiq zonke izinsuku

Ubuntu musiq zonke izinsuku I mean every day.. This is my slogan for this genre that is appreciated far from home.. You see Ubuntu musiq in America they love it and appreciate it they even sent me emails thanking me for making good musiq..
This get me to the point where I get to realize that I'm in need of a sponsor for my musiq to be well published.
I'm the independent Artist I write musiq about things that is happening around me or around the world.. I wrote songs that speaks the only language that heart is able to understand no matter what language you are speaking.. I need a sponsor that can help this independent artist to be able to get his works all over and make it pay..so it takes money to make money and I'm in need of someone who is willing to help me fulfill my duties of spreading the positive message all over the world.
  this is a proof here that if I'm not cormicial but my musiq is out there and lot of people knows about it and they love it... So why would you doubt investing your money to Mandulo if you are somebody who likes to see people succeed.. My success is based on your support.. You can buy my musiq straight to me I can sent it to you via email or whatsapp and can pay me via cashapp.. That support is also needed please support my musiq business bafwethu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...