Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Afrika my beauty

I love Afrika and Afrikans, I love their way of life, their spirituality, their concern about nature... I love Afrika and their languages ngokhlukana kwawo, I love how Shona people earn their living, Bhemba people on how they growing their food, I love Chirwa people their beliefs..
the beauty of Mother Natura is seen through the Nature... Ukuba angbanga um Afrika ngangyoba yini? I feel Afrika in my vains I love the way Afrikan brothers play I love to see them dance see them laugh
I love dem Black wombmans you know what they say the Blacker the Berry the sweeter the juice.. Oh dear black wombmans you are sweeter and you are loved by me.. I love the way how Afrikans defends what theirs I love them in peace and in harmony
Ubuhle be Afrika izimbali zayo.. Ubuhle is not what you have but it is what you are... Bantu base Afrika nibahle noma kungathiwani I love Black women nengane emhlane I love the way they protect their children's
let's cherish and love Afrika and Afrikans let's us celebrate the Afrikan day because today is the Afrikan day, tomorrow and the day after it would be still the Afrika day

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...