Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I'm always the same

To those who know me well they will tell you im still the same as me 20 years ago I'm still the same as me 200 years ago, nothing has changed about me even 2000 years ago till now im still the same... Same heart same mind different sorounding
Im still the Black heart man who is after gathering knowledge and wisdom.. I'm still the same man who they have been killed many years ago and failed many times but keep on trying... I'm the walking scroll Mandulo is a Black Moors a doctor and a sourcerer
as we all know nothing is new under the Sun just like Mandulo is Ancient like Sun, Moon and water
One thing for sure about me is that I love musiq no matter what you can say or do but that won't change the love ihave for musiq, mina umculo ngiwenze ngisho sebekhulumile bathi angiwuyeke awungfaneli ngiwenze waze kwangathi uyangfanela ngoba mina anghlehli kwengikholelwa kukhona no matter how much you try to convince me and I can't be brought no company can own me coz I'm my own boss I'm the king of my own world.. A humble servant of Righteousness in serving the living God Yahweh Gedola

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...