Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Ambassador of Ubuntu musiq

Ngbuya kude nempilo mina I remember when I was told that I don't have qualities to be a musician that broke my heart because it was coming from someone who is educated and have qualifications in musiq.. But this made me realize that even educated people can be stupid sometimes.. Namhlanje I'm the owner of my own genre.. And my musiq isidlalwe abantu a ahlukahlukene emhlabeni jikelele and bayawuthanda.. Okwenza ngizibuze ukuthi kwakuyoba njani ukuba ngalalela mhla bethi angyeke umculo awungfaneli just because I'm humble and quite.
You see this is what people are saying about my musiq.. So this will help you as well to just do your thing and forget what they say no matter who are them because they might be expects but not with your life.. Never let them trying to let you live your life according to them you are not here to please them but to build yourself.
Number's don't lie if you see this pics you will understand that Ubuntu musiq is no longer local but international musiq. So I would like to ask you to add my musiq on your playlist.. Ungasali ngaphandle nawe while abantu getting healed by Ubuntu musiq.. Share my educational musiq with your friends and family recommended it's to your radio station please let's all play part on growing this child called UbuntuMusiq

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...