Thursday, October 27, 2022

Meet Simphiwe Fortune Thabethe the Radio presenter

Umlazi born and based Radio presenter SIMPHIWE FORTUNE MBIZANA professionally known as SIMPHIWE FORTUNE has been in thw industry for quite sometimes now. "I noticed the love for Radio in 2011 when I was working for ITHEMBALABANTU CLINIC under TEST AND TREAT campaign. We use to use loud hailer to mobilize people to come and test for the HIV. Then my colegues suggested that I should be one who uses the Los hailer every time coz I have a beautiful voice like radio presenters."
At that particular time I did nothing to pursue a carrier. Infact i did nothing. Come 2016 this radio thing was bothering me in a way that I than decided to do live broadcast. Made some videos using my phone. Until 2017 where i decided to do a short caurse in Radio. I then went for audditions in Port Shepstone which were held in NPS CBD, by UGU YOUTH RADIO. i made it through i was then called for briefing we then started broadcasting.
Came back to Durban and I use to be a guest radio presenter on INTOKOZO FM before i got my first slot in 2018. Been working for INTOKOZO FM from 2018 did several shows ,like weekend breakfast, Drive, HIP HOP SHOW, and midday show just to name a few. INTOKOZO FM has been my home ever since, and to date i still enjoy working for it.
Simphiwe Fortune Thabethe ican call him community builder with no doubt the guy has open platform for a lot of upcoming artists h, he did offer them interviews and airplays.. To prove that he don't think for himself he even attend local events to show support for local and upcoming artists.. We do need presenters like him who knows that they are serving community not any way around. Much respect to the man Simphiwe Fortune Thabethe the man who always smiling, always willing to help where he can.. Let Jah bless him and everyone like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...