Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Meet SP Dube

I'm SP Dube. I work under entertainment industry director of SPDUBE PTY LTD under we have SPDUBE SOUND where we hire out sound, stage, lights, projectors and generators. We also have SPDUBE PARK we rent out decks a venue for events. I started hustling when I was in high school doing grade 10 in 2009. I was selling sweets. Sweets hustling sent me to photography got myself a camera. I pushed both photos and sweets till 2011. In 2011 I was still doing grade 11 and I was 21 years (don't ask what happened 😂). My mom gave me R3000 for my 21st birthday party. I spent R1000 for the party. I took R2000 with my profit from the business and bought small-anyana sound equipment for my shows since I was doing stand up comedy. Surprisingly in 2012 one of the neighbours decided to hire my sound equipment. She used it and told her friend about my services. During my comedy journey with programs directing. I noticed that DJs were always late with sound. So when I went to MC the event. The organiser used to say we have to start now but we no longer getting the DJ on his personal.Then I would say I know someone with sound system but he will need cash upfront and he is very stubborn. If you can give me money and someone who will pick up, I can make sure that I come back with it. That when clients grow that was 2012 In 2013 I had to stop everything since I was doing my grade 12 and I did very well. In 2014 I went to college for Radio Production. I registered a company but I couldn't work since I was very busy. 2015 I was doing my internship in one of the Radio Station around Durban. And went back to sound business. It ran from there till now. When I was in high school I was blessed with a home where I was an owner but I was still living with parent until. In 2016 I noticed that I wasn't ready to be a father of the house. I changed my home to the events venue. I've been doing event there till 2018 and other events organisers started to hire the venue until now. It was called a MUSIC SPACE now it called SPDUBE PARK Mariannhill. Challenges are every day thing. My biggest challenge when I was starting was to manage a company until I did Small Business trainings. They are there, a lot of them and somewhere somehow they free of charge e.g NYDA National Youth Development Agency. You come back with great skill there with free of charge. Also attending Municipality and Department business seminars, it helps a lot cause you meet different people who might need you , also you might need them. The I advice I can give anyone who like business. Open a business of what you love. So that you will able to stand for it when things are no longer going well. E.g if you love Sport it will be very very hard for you to run agriculture business.
The above story was written by SP Dube himself the man of many talents, he is helping Youths who are talented to keep themselves busy by hosting events.. His place is a place to be... A place where you find different people with different understanding behaving as one... In all the events I attend at SP Garden inever sore corruption or whatsoever everything always well organized. We thank you Mr Dube for the love that you are showing to the community and to the Artists... I wish you all the best.
Sound is available for hire if you are doing events, ceremony or wedding you can contact Mr SP Dube on his contact number: 0843073303

No comments:

Post a Comment

please put this on your mind!

BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW OF VOTING THE ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE I ALSO WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...KONKE OKUMBI OKZOKWENZEK...